Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hana Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 5-minute walk from Pontocho and 10 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Gion Corner and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Hana Cafe or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pontocho - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gion Corner - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Miyakomesse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.4 km / 63.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hana Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1500 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Braille or raised signage