Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Capsule Hotel Shinjuku 510 in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Waseda University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 310 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Waseda University - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Capsule Hotel Shinjuku 510 is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage