With a stay at Capsule Hotel Shinjuku 510, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Robot Restaurant and 12 minutes by foot from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This capsule hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Isetan Department Store Shinjuku and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 310 guestrooms. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and washers/dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Waseda University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Capsule Hotel Shinjuku 510 is Haneda Airport (HND) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible – no