Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at YMCA Asia Youth Center in Tokyo (Chiyoda), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Dome and Yasukuni Shrine. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Imperial Palace Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a ballroom.Dining
At YMCA Asia Youth Center, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Dome - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ueno Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for YMCA Asia Youth Center is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 200 for adults and JPY 200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)