Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), YMCA Asia Youth Center is within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo Dome and La Qua Tokyo Dome City. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Nippon Budokan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a ballroom.Dining
At YMCA Asia Youth Center, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Korean breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Dome - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ueno Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for YMCA Asia Youth Center is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Korean breakfast: JPY 300 for adults and JPY 300 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)