Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Urvest Hotel Kamata East in Tokyo (Kamata), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Tokyo Bay and 8 minutes from Kawasaki Daishi. This hotel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Urvest Hotel Kamata East, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Kawasaki Daishi - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Happoen Garden - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Joypolis - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Keio University - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Tokyo Tower - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for Urvest Hotel Kamata East is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage