With a stay at Hotel Sunline Kyoto Gion Shijyo, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 2-minute walk from Yasaka Shrine and 8 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Gion Corner.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yasaka Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Corner - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Entokuin Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 101.3 km / 63 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sunline Kyoto Gion Shijyo is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)