Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Okinawa Naha, you'll be centrally located in Naha, within a 5-minute drive of Kokusai Dori and Tomari Port. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Shurijo Castle and 11.2 mi (18 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Bistro de la Mer serving guests of Mercure Okinawa Naha. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Naha? This hotel features 1938 square feet (180 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okino-gu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Okinawaken Gokoku Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Manko Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Budokan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kokusai Dori - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Naha Cruise Terminal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palette Kumoji - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Manko Waterbird and Wetland Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yogi Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Okinawa Naha is Naha (OKA) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1000 and JPY 1200 for adults, JPY 1000 and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- -Conference space size (meters) - 180
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel