With a stay at K's House Tokyo - Hostel in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kaminarimon and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.1 km / 41.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for K's House Tokyo - Hostel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace