Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg places you in the heart of Yekaterinburg, steps from Boris Yeltsin Presidential Center and 12 minutes by foot from Weiner Street. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Ural State Conservatory and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from 1905 Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 293 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Noble House, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Yekaterinburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 26900 square feet (2500 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boris Yeltsin Presidential Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Weiner Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
1905 Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ural State Conservatory - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sevastyanov House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Iset River Dam - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Stone-cutting and Jewelry Art History - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mamin-Sibiryak Literary Memorial Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Ural State University - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bolshoy Zlatoust Church - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Park Youth Palace - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Volkhonka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Uralochka Stadium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Fine Arts Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ural State Variety Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg is Yekaterinburg (SVX-Koltsovo) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 1600 and RUB 1600 for adults, RUB 0 and RUB 1600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 750 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 900 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 26900
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2500
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking