Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Arima Onsen Taketoritei Maruyama in Kobe, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Arima Hot Springs and Mount Rokko. This 4-star ryokan is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at restaurant serving guests of Arima Onsen Taketoritei Maruyama. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hosenji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kin no yu - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zuihoji Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Stamp Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mount Rokko - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kannoji Temple - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Takarazuka Revue Theater Troupe - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 92.3 km / 57.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
The preferred airport for Arima Onsen Taketoritei Maruyama is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
Meals that are not included in the room rate must be requested in advance of arrival. Additional fees apply. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 8 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3850 for adults and JPY 2750 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Kaiseki meal