A stay at Japanese Ryokan Kashima Honkan places you in the heart of Fukuoka, within a 10-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum. This ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Port of Hakata and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as a turndown service and in-room massages.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Reisen Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jotenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Canal City Hakata - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hakata Riverain - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hakataza Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 76.8 km / 47.7 mi
The preferred airport for Japanese Ryokan Kashima Honkan is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage