Located in Weybridge, Oatlands Park Hotel is on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Thorpe Park and Hampton Court. This 4-star hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Brooklands Museum and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Mercedes-Benz World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Mulberry Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Weybridge? This hotel has facilities measuring 4062 square feet (377 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brooklands Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Mercedes-Benz World - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Painshill Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Sandown Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Kempton Racecourse - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Hampton Court - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The Medicine Garden - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Thorpe Park - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Hampton Court Palace - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Bushy Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Cobham Training Centre - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Kingston University - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
The Lightbox - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
St Mary's University, Twickenham - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
The preferred airport for Oatlands Park Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 377
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4062
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible parking