Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, you'll be centrally located in Paris, within a 5-minute walk of Grands Boulevards and Place Vendome. This 5-star palace is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Paris Olympia and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Champs-Elysees.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs and a 24-hour fitness center. This palace also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Camelia, one of the palace's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Paris? This palace has facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grands Boulevards - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Place Vendome - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Paris Olympia - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Champs-Elysees - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place de la Concorde - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tuileries Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Elysee Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palais Royal - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Opéra Garnier - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Orsay Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Paris is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 47 and EUR 58 for adults, EUR 23 and EUR 23 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 285 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of spa tubs - 3
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- -Art gallery on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 100