Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Onna, Kanehide Onna Marine View Palace is a 1-minute drive from Tiger Beach and 5 minutes from Blue Cave. This family-friendly hotel is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Southeast Botanical Gardens and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Mission Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 24-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at OCEAN, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tiger Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
PGM Golf Resort Okinawa - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nakadomari Site - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Iha Castle Ruins - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Ryukyu Mura - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Bios no Oka Nature Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Cape Maeda - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Blue Cave - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Yaka Beach - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Yokuda Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Ukaji Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Cape Manza - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Nabee Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Yamuchinnosato - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Nagahama Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kanehide Onna Marine View Palace is Naha (OKA) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 972 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Children's club (free)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking