With a stay at Viaggio Urbano, you'll be centrally located in Bogotá, within a 10-minute drive of Gold Museum and Monserrate. This aparthotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from U.S. Embassy Bogotá and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Botero Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and minibars, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Stop by the aparthotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Ignacio University Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Enrique Olaya Herrera National Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Javeriana University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Thomas University - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Monserrate Hills - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Colegio San Bartolome la Merced - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
San Martin Mall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Great Wall - Indoor Climbing Gym - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Park Way - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Parque Central Bavaria - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Santamaria Bullring - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Torre Colpatria - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
National University of Colombia - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Viaggio Urbano is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 19000 for adults and COP 25000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 45000 (roundtrip), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: COP 100000 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)