Located in Chofu, HOTEL LiVEMAX Chofu-Ekimae is within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Racecourse and Ajinomoto Stadium. This hotel is 4.4 mi (7 km) from Ghibli Museum and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Susukino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ajinomoto Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Musashinonomori Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Yomiuriland - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Ghibli Museum - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Fujiko F Fujio Museum - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Tokyo Racecourse - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Futakotamagawa Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Susukino - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Tokyo Opera City Tower - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Shakujii Park - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Japan Folk Crafts Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Hitotsubashi University - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 89.7 km / 55.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Chofu-Ekimae is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 0 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage