With a stay at Hotel Maruki, you'll be centrally located in Naha, steps from Kokusai Dori and 7 minutes by foot from Okinawa Prefectural Office. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Naminoue Beach and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Tomari Port.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palette Kumoji - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Heiwa Dori - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Naminoue Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Naminouegu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tomari Port - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Maruki is Naha (OKA) - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage