When you stay at Coralview Island Resort in Tavewa Island, you'll be by the ocean and within the vicinity of Devil's Beach and Long Beach. This beach resort is within the region of Sawa-I-Lau Caves.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a private beach. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. Wrap up your day with a drink at the beach bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Devil's Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Long Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Sawa-I-Lau Caves - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Sunrise Beach - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Sunset Beach - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Manta Ray Beach - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Naukacuvu Beach - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
The preferred airport for Coralview Island Resort is Nadi Intl. Airport (NAN) - 92.7 km / 57.6 mi.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property uses solar energy. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 7 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property is accessible by 1 ferry a day, departing Lautoka Kings Jetty at 8 AM, taking approximately 3 hours. Access via sea plane can also be arranged upon advance request and for a fee.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via boat or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Boat transfer per adult: FJD 120 (one-way)
- Transfer service fee per child: FJD 60 (one-way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between FJD 15.60 and FJD 27.00 for adults, FJD 15.60 and FJD 27.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach towels
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach bar
- -On private beach
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel