Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Arima Onsen Motoyu Kosenkaku in Kobe, you'll be in the historical district, a 1-minute drive from Arima Hot Springs and 6 minutes from Mount Rokko. This spa ryokan is 11 mi (17.7 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 600 meters.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with vegetarian cuisine at Keigetsu, one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Stamp Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hosenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kin no yu - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Zuihoji Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Kannoji Temple - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Fruit Flower Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Kobe University - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 91.4 km / 56.8 mi
The preferred airport for Arima Onsen Motoyu Kosenkaku is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booking rates that include 2 meals (half board) must contact this property in advance to select their preferred dinner time. For guests staying at Ryokan, Japanese cuisine is served only at 6 PM, 6:30 PM, 7 PM or 7:30 PM. For guests staying at the Lodge, French cuisine is served only at 6 PM or 8 PM. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests booking breakfast should note the following scheduled breakfast times. For guests staying at Ryokan, breakfast is served only at 7:30 AM, 8 AM, or 8:30 AM. For guests staying at Lodge, breakfast is served only at 8 AM or 9 AM. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Children age 3 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per stay
- Spa access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Spa services on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Picnic area
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms