With a stay at OYO Hotel Kuramae in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and University of Tokyo. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Kaminarimon and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at izacafe serving guests of OYO Hotel Kuramae .Business, Other Amenities
Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 247 square feet (23 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 66.3 km / 41.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for OYO Hotel Kuramae is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (meters) - 23
- -Conference space size (feet) - 247