With a stay at Patio Alto in Tilcara, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Quebrada de Humahuaca and 8 minutes by foot from Jose Antonio Terry Regional Museum. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Museo Regional de Pintura Jose A Terry and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Dr. Eduardo Casanova Archaeological Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a communal living room.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Quebrada de Humahuaca - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jose Antonio Terry Regional Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museo Regional de Pintura Jose A Terry - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dr. Eduardo Casanova Archaeological Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pucara de Tilcara - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tilcara Municipal Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Garganta del Diablo Trail - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Waira Caves - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Paleta del Pintor Monolith Monument - 8 km / 5 mi
La Posta de Hornillos Museum - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Tropic of Capricorn Monolith - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Chapel of the Immaculate Conception - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Santa Rosa de Lima Church - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Plaza 9 de Julio - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Paseo de los Colorados Trail - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)