With a stay at Spa World in Osaka (Shinsaibashi), you'll be steps from Spa World and 7 minutes by foot from Tsutenkaku Tower. This family-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Nipponbashi and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Abeno Harukas.Rooms
Stay in one of 38 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs, a complimentary water park, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at Gourmet Court, one of the hotel's 8 restaurants.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include ATM/banking services and a water dispenser.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spa World - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Q's Mall - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Namba Parks - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 44.7 km / 27.7 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Spa World is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Water dispenser
- -Free water park access
- -Number of restaurants - 8