Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kiev (Kyjevo-Svyatoshyns'kyi District), Mercure Kyiv Congress is within a 10-minute drive of St. Volodymyr's Cathedral and Kiev Zoo. This 4-star hotel is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Ukrainian National Opera House and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Golden Gate.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy German cuisine at Cosmopolite, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kiev? This hotel has facilities measuring 11535 square feet (1072 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiev Zoo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyiv Museum of Wax Figures - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nivki Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ukraine National Television Museum - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
National Circus of Ukraine in Kiev - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
St Pokrovsky Monastery - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kiev Expo Plaza - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Chopin Monument - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Taras Shevchenko University Astronomical Observatory - 5 km / 3.1 mi
A.V. Fomin Botanical Garden - 5 km / 3.1 mi
State Aviation Museum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
St. Volodymyr's Cathedral - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
National Museum of Kiev Art Gallery - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kiev (IEV-Zhulhany) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Kyiv Congress is Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 900 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11535
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1072
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking