With a stay at Fusaki Beach Resort Hotel & Villas in Ishigaki, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave and Fusaki Beach. This 4-star resort is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Ishigaki Port and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Kabira Bay Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 398 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at ISHIGAKI BOLD KITCHEN, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Ishigaki? This resort has facilities measuring 2573 square feet (239 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fusaki Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tojinbaka - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kannonzaki Lighthouse - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fusaki Kannon-do Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ishigakijima Astronomical Observatory - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Awamori Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Torin-ji Temple - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Ishigaki Yaima Village - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Yaeyama Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Nobumoto Ohama Memorial Hall - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Miyara Dunchi - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Ishigaki Port - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Southern Gate Bridge - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Banna Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Fusaki Beach Resort Hotel & Villas is Painushima Airport (ISG) - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Meals and bedding are not included in the Half Board and Breakfast rate plans for children age 6 and younger.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 1250 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Poolside bar - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Conference space size (meters) - 239
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2573
- -Indoor pool
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Lifeguard on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking