Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guest House Hokorobi in Fukuoka (Sawara-ku), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Momochi Beach and 7 minutes from Nishijin Shopping District. This hostel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually furnished guestrooms. Rooms have private lanais. Computers are provided along with complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hostel include a television in a common area, barbecue grills, and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and lockers. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishijin Shopping District - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Momochi Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Fukuoka City Sogo Library - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Fukuoka City Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Robosquare - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fukuoka Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Marinoa City - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hawks Town - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ohori Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Maizuru Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Heiwadai Athletic Stadium - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Fukuoka Castle - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Yusentei Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Nishi Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 85.9 km / 53.4 mi
The preferred airport for Guest House Hokorobi is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace