When you stay at Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori in Hakone, you'll be in the mountains, within a 15-minute walk of Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Open Air Museum. This historic hotel is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Lake Ashi and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Hakone Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature spring water baths and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 kilometers.Dining
At Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Japanese breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Planning an event in Hakone? This hotel has facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okada Museum of Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chisuji Falls - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hakone Gora Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hakone Museum of Photography - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hakuundo Chaen - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hakone Museum of Art - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ōwakudani - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hiryu Falls - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Wisterian Life Club Verde no Mori is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 164.9 km / 102.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5:30 AM - 10:30 AM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1600 for adults and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1540 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1540 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Water dispenser
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 0
- -Conference space size (feet) - 0
- -Luggage storage
- -Distance from property (meters) - 20
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no