With a stay at Benikea Calton Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin, you'll be centrally located in Fukuoka, within a 10-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Tenjin Underground Mall. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tenjin Underground Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fukuoka Mitsukoshi Department Store - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chuo Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kego Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
IMS Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Solaria Plaza - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rainbow Plaza - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kego Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shofuen Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shintencho Arcade - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyushu Energy Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Suikyo Tenmangu Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 76.6 km / 47.6 mi
The preferred airport for Benikea Calton Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 750 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms