When you stay at Baisha Holiday Resort Lijiang in Lijiang, you'll be in the historical district and 7 minutes by car from Yufeng Temple of Lijiang. This hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Mu Family Mansion and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Wang Gu Lou.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Double Lees Kitchen, a poolside restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yufeng Temple of Lijiang - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Mu Family Mansion - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Wang Gu Lou - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Dayan (Lion Hill) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
The preferred airport for Baisha Holiday Resort Lijiang is Lijiang (LJG) - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 1