Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at X-Wave Umeda in Osaka (Kita), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Science Museum. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Osaka Station City and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Mint Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 218 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Dining
At X-Wave Umeda, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.4 km / 23.8 mi
The preferred airport for X-Wave Umeda is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Conference center
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms