When you stay at Aamod Dalhousie in Chamba, you'll be in the mountains and 4 minutes by foot from Panjpula. This resort is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Garam Sadak and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Khajji Naga Shrine.Rooms
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this resort include concierge services, an arcade/game room, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the resort's restaurant, The Colonial, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Panjpula - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Garam Sadak - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Khajji Naga Shrine - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Gandhi Chowk Market - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Khajjinag Temple - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Chamera Dam - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Lakshmi Narayan Temples - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Chamunda Devi Temple - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.) - 210.8 km / 131 mi
Kangra (DHM-Gaggal) - 112.3 km / 69.8 mi
The preferred airport for Aamod Dalhousie is Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: INR 1000 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: 25 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Couples/private dining
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking