A stay at Motel 6 Eagle Pass, TX - Lakeside places you in the heart of Eagle Pass, within a 10-minute walk of Maverick County Lake and Mall de las Aguilas. This motel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Fort Duncan Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 46-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking services, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maverick County Lake - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mall de las Aguilas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fort Duncan Museum - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Eagle Pass Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fort Duncan Regional Medical Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Gran Plaza - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sanctuary of Guadalupe - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
United Medical Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Three Cultures Square - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Antonio Intl. Airport (SAT) - 241.2 km / 149.9 mi
Piedras Negras, Coahuila (PDS-Piedras Negras Intl.) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Eagle Pass, TX - Lakeside is San Antonio Intl. Airport (SAT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean@6 (Motel 6) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Pool access ramp on site