With a stay at Grand Central Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 1-minute drive from Akihabara Electric Town and 8 minutes from Ueno Park. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 157 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at cafe&bar PRONTO serving guests of Grand Central Hotel. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Korakuen Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.2 km / 41.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Central Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. A scheduled power outage will take place on May 10, 2020 from 11 AM-3 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage