Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Central Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Ueno Park. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 157 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at cafe&bar PRONTO serving guests of Grand Central Hotel. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.4 km / 41.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Central Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
A scheduled power outage will take place on May 10, 2020 from 11 AM-3 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage