Located in Brooks, Econo Lodge Brooks is in a shopping district, within a 10-minute drive of Brooks Golf Club and Brooks Aqueduct. This hotel is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Duchess Golf Course and 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Kinbrook Island Provincial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Ricky’s All Day Grill serving guests of Econo Lodge Brooks. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brooks Golf Club - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Brooks Aqueduct - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Duchess Golf Course - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Kinbrook Island Provincial Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Dinosaur Provincial Park - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Bassano & District Centennial Arena - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
Bassano Golf - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Brooks is Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 189.5 km / 117.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Express check-out
- -Shared microwave
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible parking