With a stay at Hotel Glad One Minamiosaka in Osaka (Suminoe), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium and Osaka City Air Terminal. This hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Intex Osaka and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Hotel Glad One Minamiosaka, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sumiyoshi Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Intex Osaka - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Yanmar Stadium Nagai - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Port of Osaka - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Nipponbashi - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Spa World - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Namba Hatch - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Glad One Minamiosaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage