With a stay at HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Roppongi Hills and Shiba Park. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Tokyo Tower and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Morimoto serving guests of HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Shiba Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ginza Six - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Theatre Creation - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Keio University - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Diet Building - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho is Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property provides air conditioning from mid-April to October 31, and heating from October 31 to mid-April. Dates subject to change without notice. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 4-6 who stay free; a breakfast fee of JPY 600 per child per day is charged at the property if breakfast is requested. A scheduled fire alarm system replacement will take place at this property July 25-August 3, 2020, from 9 AM to 5 PM. During this time, Guests can expect to hear construction-related noises and emergency alarms. Construction workers may enter guestrooms several times from 11 AM to 3 PM (maximum 30 minutes per room).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1400 and JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible – no