With a stay at Sterling Yelagiri in Tirupattur, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Murugan Temple and 14 minutes by foot from Yelagiri Lake. This resort is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Nilavoor Lake Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 64 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages and facials. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Murugan Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yelagiri Lake - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nilavoor Lake Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sterling Yelagiri is Kempegowda Intl. Airport (BLR) - 171.5 km / 106.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1249.50
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 750.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1749.50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1050.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 50 per hour (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 500 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Uncovered parking