Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of Osaka, Osaka River-Side Hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Osaka Castle and Osaka-jō Hall. This hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Nipponbashi and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Tsutenkaku Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Grab lunch at LongTable, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Taiko En - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mint Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Osaka Station City - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 53.3 km / 33.1 mi
The preferred airport for Osaka River-Side Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 540 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1080 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Total number of rooms - 125
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Meeting rooms