A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Lincoln Downtown places you in the heart of Lincoln, within a 15-minute walk of Memorial Stadium and University of Nebraska-Lincoln. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Lied Center and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Great Plains Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Great Plains Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lied Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sheldon Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Memorial Stadium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
University of Nebraska-Lincoln - 1 km / 0.6 mi
University of Nebraska State Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Haymarket Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pershing Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nebraska State Capitol - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Bob Devaney Sports Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lincoln Children's Zoo - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
International Quilt Study Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bryan West Campus - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Nebraska Wesleyan University - 7 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Lincoln Downtown is Lincoln, NE (LNK) - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 20 for adults, USD 3 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Visual alarms in hallways