When you stay at Hakone Yumoto Onsen Tenseien in Hakone, you'll be in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Ashi and Hakone Kowakien Yunessun. This hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Hakone Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tamadare Falls - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Odawara Kokian - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Odawara Fishing Port - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Miyukinohama Beach - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Hotokuninomiya Shrine - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Odawara Wanpaku Land - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Odawara Castle - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Harune Odawara - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tombs of Hojo Ujimasa - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Odawara Catholic Church - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Chisuji Falls - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hakone Yumoto Onsen Tenseien is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 157.4 km / 97.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2750 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 1100 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Covered parking
- -Uncovered parking