Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Kusatsu Onsen Daitokan in Kusatsu, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park and Kusatsu Onsen. This ski ryokan is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Kusatsu Hot Springs and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Kusatsu International Ski Place.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have slippers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a reception hall.Dining
At Kusatsu Onsen Daitokan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, an elevator, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kusatsu Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hanashiki Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Handeki Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kusatsu Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yubatake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kosenji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sainokawara Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shiriyaki Onsen - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kusatsu Onsen Daitokan is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 261.4 km / 162.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Half Board rate plans must check-in by 7:30 PM. For more details, contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. There is no onsite parking. Guest arriving by car may park at Kusatsu Onsen Hotel Resort, located at 15-8 Kusatsu-machi Agatsuma-gun, Kusatsu, Gunma-ken. Shuttle service between the hotels is available 1:10 PM to 6:30 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Distance from property (meters) - 800