Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Lake Saroma Tsuruga Resort in Kitami, you'll be on the waterfront and within a 5-minute drive of Lake Saroma Wakka Nature Centre. This 4-star resort is 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Abashiri Prison Museum and 23.3 mi (37.6 km) from Okhotsk Ryuhyo Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at La mer, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Saroma Wakka Nature Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Abashiri Prison Museum - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Okhotsk Ryuhyo Museum - 37.6 km / 23.3 mi
Abashiri Lake View Ski Resort - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Museum of Northern Peoples - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Abashirikohan Onsen - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
Ryuhyo Glass Museum - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Abashiri Historical Museum - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Abashiri Port - 40 km / 24.9 mi
Tokyo University of Agriculture - 42.1 km / 26.1 mi
Cape Notoro - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
Pierson Memorial Museum - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Memanbetsu Golf Corse - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
Kitami Mint Memorial Museum - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Yokoyama Fruit Farm - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kushiro (KUH) - 159.4 km / 99.1 mi
Memanbetsu (MMB) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Monbetsu (MBE-Okhotsk - Monbetsu) - 63.7 km / 39.6 mi
The preferred airport for Lake Saroma Tsuruga Resort is Kushiro (KUH).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please contact the property in advance if arriving after 7:30 PM in order to arrange dinner service. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 3240 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free valet parking
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel