With a stay at Lake Saroma Tsuruga Resort in Kitami, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Abashiri Quasi-National Park and a 3-minute drive from Lake Saroma Wakka Nature Centre. This 4-star resort is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from Lake Abashiri and 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from Abashiri Prison Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at La mer, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Abashiri Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Saroma Wakka Nature Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Lake Abashiri - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Abashiri Prison Museum - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
Okhotsk Ryuhyo Museum - 40.6 km / 25.3 mi
Abashiri Lake View Ski Resort - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Museum of Northern Peoples - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Abashiri Historical Museum - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Ryuhyo Glass Museum - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
Abashiri Port - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Tokyo University of Agriculture - 45.1 km / 28 mi
Pierson Memorial Museum - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Memanbetsu Golf Corse - 46 km / 28.6 mi
Cape Notoro - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kushiro Airport (KUH) - 159.4 km / 99.1 mi
Memanbetsu Airport (MMB) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
Okhotsk - Monbetsu Airport (MBE) - 63.7 km / 39.6 mi
The preferred airport for Lake Saroma Tsuruga Resort is Kushiro Airport (KUH).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please contact the property in advance if arriving after 7:30 PM in order to arrange dinner service.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 3300 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free valet parking
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Table tennis
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking