With a stay at GHL Hotel Hamilton in Bogotá (Zona Rosa), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Andino Commercial Center and Clinica del Country. This hotel is 6.2 mi (10 km) from U.S. Embassy Bogotá and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Park 93.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Cooks, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
El Retiro Shopping Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Andino Commercial Center - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Rockefeller Casino - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Clinica del Country - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Unilago Shopping Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
High Technology Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Virrey Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Embassy of Spain - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Av. Chile Shopping Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Embassy of France - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Park 93 - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Monserrate Hills - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Colombia Stock Exchange - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
World Trade Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for GHL Hotel Hamilton is Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 55.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk