A stay at Naha Tokyu REI Hotel places you in the heart of Naha, a 1-minute drive from Kokusai Dori and 6 minutes from Tomari Port. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Shurijo Castle and 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Senaga Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as electric kettles and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Naha Tokyu REI Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palette Kumoji - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Naha Cruise Terminal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Budokan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Okino-gu Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Okinawaken Gokoku Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Manko Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Naminouegu Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Heiwa Dori - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Naha Tokyu REI Hotel is Naha Airport (OKA) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk