Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Résidence Le Chalet de l'Eterlou in Saint-Chaffrey, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 15-minute drive of Ecrins National Park and Chantemerle Serre Chevalier Ski Resort. This ski aparthotel is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Via Lattea Ski Area and 14.9 mi (24.1 km) from Susa Valley.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include ski-in/ski-out access. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chantemerle Serre Chevalier Ski Resort - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ratier Gondola - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Serre Chevalier Villeneuve - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Aravet Gondola - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Buissonniere Ski School - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Patinore Villeneuve - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Pontillas Gondola - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lake Pontillas - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Prorel Gondola - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Casino Barriere Briancon - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Park House Briancon - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Grimp'in Forest - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Cité Vauban - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Briancon Citadel - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Collegiate Church of Our Lady and St. Nicolas - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Le Chalet de l'Eterlou is Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere) - 152.5 km / 94.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours are 9 AM to 11 AM and 4 PM to 7 PM on Tuesday and Friday; 7 AM to 10 AM and 4 PM to 8 PM on Saturday; 8:30 AM to 11 AM and 4 PM to 7 PM on Sunday; 4 PM to 7 PM on Monday; 9 AM to 11 AM on Wednesday. Reception is closed on Thursday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 5 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 40 every 7 days
- Television fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Ski storage