With a stay at Anchor Hotel Hakata in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Canal City Hakata and 8 minutes from Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Kyushu University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
This hotel was built in 2002.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hakata New Life Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rakusuien Gardens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kushida Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ariake Saga Airport (HSG) - 74.2 km / 46.1 mi
The preferred airport for Anchor Hotel Hakata is Fukuoka Airport (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible parking