Located in Naha (Naha City Centre), Guesthouse CamCam Okinawa - Hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Kokusai Dori and Tomari Port. This hostel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Shurijo Castle and 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tomari Port - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kokusai Dori - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sogenji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palette Kumoji - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Heiwa Dori - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Makishi Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Saion Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Guesthouse CamCam Okinawa - Hostel is Naha (OKA) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Guesthouse Kerama
If planning to arrive after midnight, guests should book with the adjoining property Guesthouse Kerama.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1800 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)