Located in Naha (Naha City Centre), Okinawa Sora House - Hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Kokusai Dori and Tomari Port. This hostel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Shurijo Castle and 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Shared bathrooms are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Midorigaoka Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sogenji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tomari Port - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Makishi Public Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kokusai Dori - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Heiwa Dori - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Makishi Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Palette Kumoji - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Saion Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Okinawa Sora House - Hostel is Naha (OKA) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace