With a stay at City Inn Nishitanabe in Osaka (Abeno), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Yanmar Stadium Nagai and 5 minutes from Shitennoji Temple. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Abeno Harukas and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Spa World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Abeno Harukas - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Q's Mall - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Tennoji Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Spa World - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Yanmar Stadium Nagai - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nipponbashi - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Korea Town - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for City Inn Nishitanabe is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser