Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Suwa Lake Side Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Suwa, within a 10-minute walk of Takashima Castle and Taizi Harada Art Museum. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Suwashi Kohan Park and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Katakura Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, karaoke, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a banquet hall.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Sky Lake, for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Suwa? This hotel has facilities measuring 570 square feet (53 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Suwa - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Takashima Castle - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Taizi Harada Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Suwashi Kohan Park - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Katakura Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Suwa City Art Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kamisuwa Onsen Yamato Onsen - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lake Suwa Geyser Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Takeya Miso Kaikan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tenaga Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanritsu Hattori Museum of Arts - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kitazawa Museum of Art - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Onsenji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Suwa Glass Village - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tateishi Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Suwa Lake Side Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 254.2 km / 157.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Half Board meals are not included in the Half Board rate for children age 2 and younger. Guests may bring their own food for children age 2 and younger, or pay for their meals at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Free parking nearby
- -Spa services on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 570
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 53