Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Generator Venice in Venice, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Basilica of St Mary of Health and Grand Canal. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from La Fenice Opera House and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
This smoke-free hostel was built in 1800.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Italian cuisine at Generator Bar and Kitchen, a diner which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bacino San Marco - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
San Giorgio Maggiore - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Punta della Dogana - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Squero di San Trovaso - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Accademia Waterbus - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Academy Gallery - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Generator Venice is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 10 guests or more, this property charges a nonrefundable deposit equal to 100% of the full cost of stay. The property will contact guests within 24 hours after booking to receive payment. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Multilingual staff
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Lockers available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out