With a stay at Generator Venice in Venice, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Grand Canal and St. Mark's Square. This hostel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Rialto Bridge and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Doge's Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Italian cuisine at Generator Bar and Kitchen, a diner which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bacino San Marco - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
San Giorgio Maggiore - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Doge's Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
St. Mark's Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Naval History Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Generator Venice is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Lockers available
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge