Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Nihonbashi Saibo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Imperial Palace Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
This hotel has 9 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 km / 13.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Nihonbashi Saibo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 950 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage